Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tanger Outlet Trip!

Today I ventured to the Tanger Outlets in Gaffney, SC with boyfriends mom! I have been wanting to visit the outlets since I moved here since they always have such great deals! Boyfriends mom was looking for a new sofa at the Pottery Barn Outlet and she asked me to go with her, so of course I said yes! I really didn't have a lot of money to spend but there were a few things that I just really didn't want to pass on. Our first few stops had some good deals but when we got to the LOFT I wanted so many things. Everything in the store was 40% off and their prices are already pretty affordable! Here is what I went away with... 

Okay so these were actually at Ann Taylor and I didn't end up buying them but I wanted to share so you could all go get some! How great are these flats! They are so classic and chic but really fun with the snake skin and black toe. They were 50% off and would have ended up being only 35 dollars! GO GET THEM! 

I ended up getting a plain black long sleeve tee which I love to wear on a Saturday downtown or just laying around. But the Loft had these really great clips for your hair or whatever and I decided to add it to the collar of my tee! It takes it from plain and boring to a little more dressy and fun! ($19 tee, $15 clip, both 40% off)

I am such a sucker for sparkles and studs so I had to scoop this cuties at 40% off they were only around 5 dollars. 

This was my favorite purchase of the day and of course the picture just doesn't do it justice. This little gem was $44 dollars originally and so beautiful. I love the sparkles at the top which are rose gold and silver and it is so soft and cozy. Perfect for these cold fall days coming up. 

I also picked up this bow headband that I thought would go great with my new sweater. It ended up only being around 8 dollars! And I got everything for 60 dollars!!! 

Hope you are having a great weekend and finding some deals of your own! 
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Omggg can't believe you got all of that for $60!!!! I'm in love with that sweater! Looked like I'll be heading to the Gaffney outlet soon :)

    ReplyDelete