Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Steals and Deals

I have always loved finding good deals but since I have been on my own I really love finding them. I've posted about some of my finds previously and I hope that it has inspired you to look in different places to find style steals and deals. Lately I have been hitting the deal jackpot at Charming Charlie and Old Navy! ( I swear I went to ON 4 times last week...)

So on Sunday I took a little trip home to see my momma and of course forced her to go shopping with me. I am always trying to get my mom to let me dress her, not that she doesn't have great style, but I just love getting her to try things she would normally never think of. I drug her to ON and grabbed everything I liked for her and forced her to try it on after much of a fight from her. She found so many great things that look great and work on every age and body type.

For under $100 dollars she got:

White tank, black Sweetheart skinny jeans, bootcut Sweetheart jeans, polkadot chambray shirt, blue sweater, white basic tee, black ruffled henley (in red), and black ballet flats. All available at Old Navy.
How adorable is my mom in her new clothes!
I got her to use an old Pink quilted jacket
that she didn't know how to wear  over this chambray shirt! 
Charming Charlie also had some great deals again and for $34 dollars my mom and I got 3 purses, 1 necklace, and a bracelet. I found two bags that I just fell in love with. I think during the fall and winter it's still important to use bright colors and what better way than carrying a bright bag! 
This bad I saw at Jcrew and have seen others like it around Pinterest and Instagram.
 This little gem is $178 dollars and a little steep for me! So here are my alternatives....

I am in love with the bright yellow and classic pink! I think these are great fall staples and the gold handles give it more of a classic and expensive look. I got BOTH of these bags for under $15 dollars!

I am on a bargain/steals and deals roll these days (I hope it stays that way!!)
I start my new job tomorrow and I am so excited to share with you all the great stuff they have! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment