Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Watch Dilemma

So last week after getting rid of my favorite watch I decided to pick up this Merona watch at Target which was included in my Birthday Wish List post for the great price of $14.99. I have been wearing the watch ever since and the same thing happened that happened with my last watch! I seem to have a strong allergy to nickel and fake metals! So this has lead me on a watch hunt and a major watch dilemma....

This is the Merona Watch from Target. 

These are some of the really nice watches that I have been eyeing that are nickel free and really good quality. With all the money I have spent on knockoffs and what have you I could have been wearing one of these all along! To the untrained eye these all look the same, but they are really very different. I've chosen some by Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Anne Klein, DKNY and Michael Kors. The prices range from $70 to $300 and I just can't chose which I like the best! (decisions, decisions!) 
Do you wear a watch? Which one of these is your favorite? 
I would love to hear your input so I can make one mine! 

Happy Wednesday loves! 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment