Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the halfway point.

My favorite part of each week is the end of a Wednesday workday. Once you make it to Wednesday you can taste the weekend, you can see yourself hitting the snooze button on Saturday morning, and you can breathe a sigh of relief that you don't have to wear a head set for two whole days (in my case anyways!)

This week I am even more excited that I've made it halfway and there is only one day standing between me and a wonderful weekend!

I've been in Greenville for almost 2 weeks now and I am so incredibly happy, but there is one thing missing. I haven't seen two of my favorite things in the world since I left home. Those of you that know me know that I'm talking about Minnie and Grigsby. For those of you who don't allow me to introduce to you my most prized possessions:

This is Minnie. She is 4 years old and is a pterodactyl cat.
Meaning she has thumbs! She stole my heart the
second I spotted her at the Watauga Humane Society. 

and This is Grigsby. My breathtakingly handsome german shepherd
airedale terrier puppy. He is 5 months old going on 25 with more
energy and spunk than anyone i've ever met.



I can't wait to introduce them to their new home! On top of seeing them this weekend I will also get to spend time painting the town red with my momma! I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes and all the fun things we do!

What are your plans for the weekend? 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your pets are adorable!!
    :)
    I would like to invite you to follow my blog!!
    Please subscribe!!
    Thank you!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete