Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorites

It has been a very long week and an even longer day! I am so glad that Thanksgiving is around the corner despite the fact that I will be smack in the middle of Black Friday madness. Apartment 32 is just looking forward to a day of relaxation, food and football. With such a crazy week I needed a little pick me up and what better way than sharing some of my favorite things that got me through the week! 

1.

One of my favorite things everyday is my job! I work at the most adorable boutique Fiore and I love being surrounded by clothes and bags and jewelry and lovely people everyday. But today I am really loving these two outfits! This Orange Dress is perfect for fall weather and Clemson games and at $28 dollars I had to get one for myself! The preppy Navy and Pink dress is just so adorable! I am really considering this look for my birthday night!? ( I already have the cute bow belt and pearls, so all I need is the dress!) 

 2.


Tsunami Sushi is my favorite restaurant. Boyfriend took me here for date night and it was delicious. I am not a fan of "real sushi" (tuna, salmon, anything fishy...) but I love shrimp and the look of the cute little rolls! 

3.



Another favorite of mine are these adorable necklaces. At Fiore we are getting inventory in every day and yesterday we scored some gorgeous gold necklaces that read "love," "lucky," and "wish." Then I saw these in the new issue of Glamour magazine! 

4.



My favorite thing today was that I finally saw Santa! I am a Christmas fanatic!!!! 
I was so happy to see Santa today that I forgot about what a long and blue day it had been! 

What are your favorites this week?! 
Are you ready for Christmas!? 

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love those necklaces too! And yaaay Santa's heeere!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am a huuuge Christmas clown, can we please go get decorations for our apartments together?? Like DIYs?? And I hope you got both of those dresses.... ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Thanksgiving!! In retail, it will be busy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love that pink and navy dress. Can I get it online or no?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah girl we can! Check out the Fiore Haywood Mall facebook page!

      Delete
  5. OH I love those necklaces! I want!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete