Monday, April 29, 2013

Life as of late.

I can't believe I haven't posted in soooo long. I swear my life just feels like one big whirlwind and when I finally get a chance to stop and smell the roses I get so lazy and off track! Here are a few of my recent OOTD's and some things I can't stop swooning over. (Sorry for the picture overload!) 

I am so in love with this top from Wish in downtown Greenville. 
I want to go back and buy one in every color. 
Arm Stack: Fiore Boutique!


in love in love in love. 
my friend Ashley and I couldn't pass up a little bundle we found on Poshmark
We can't get enough of these Tory Burch wallets. 


finally scooped up this Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarf in You Gotta Regatta
(It was on sale for $59, how could I say no!)


Polka Dot Denim Tunic from my favorite store Fiore Boutique


just a few Target goodies! 
So glad I finally got my hands on these glitter sandals, 
I wear them almost everyday! 

Estee Lauder knew just how to win me over by offering a Lilly Pulitzer goody bag with a $30 dollar purchase! I picked out my favorite eye liner and lipstick and then got all these extra gems. 

Hands down my favorite dress I have ever worn, ever. 
I bought this dress a few months ago and had been saving it for the perfect occasion, the Avett Brothers show! Too bad you can't even see the best part which is the open back that makes it extra sexy ;) 

Peplum top: Target 
Necklace: Fiore Boutique

La Mer for Target watch! 
a little gift from boyfriend. 

Top: Forever 21. Jeans, shoes and bracelets: Old Navy. 

Finally got the pave bracelet to add to my jewelry collection.
 I love itttt! 

Okay so I found these little gems at TJmaxx and just thought they were so cute and very Kate Spade. I am now kicking myself for not buying them when I had the chance. What do you think? Should I go back and get them tomorrow? 



I hope you all have a great week and I promise I will be posting on the regular now! 
xoxoxo




2 comments:

  1. OMG! How did you find the You Gotta Regatta murfee on sale? JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommmmggggg you are the cutest lil thing ever. It's about time you updated your blog!!! I've been checking it, missy. Can't wait to spend Thursday with youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete