Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Forever 21 Haul!

After anxiously awaiting the arrival of a big Forever 21 purchase, I was so happy to come home to a package on my doorstep. Last week Forever 21 was having a 50% off sale items sale! I was able to get 3 sweaters, 1 jacket, 2 pairs of booties, 1 dress, 1 skirt, a necklace and a pair of earrings for about $70! I know, I know crazy right?! So here is a look at my haul and a little bit of what I'm loving this Wednesday! 












I am so happy with everything I got and can't wait to wear them into these cold and frosty months! Now here is what I cannot stop drooling over and loving Wednesday....

So in love with these J.crew earrings! I love the colors and the detail in them. 

and this J.crew bracelet! Emerald is the color of the year and I would love to add this to my stack! 


Hope you are having a great week! 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I loveee your new purchases!!!! So glad you got the rhinestone necklace, too. You will LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete